– Close game, the sound got a few lucky bounces in the fourth quarter and found some holes down low.
– When Halifax had the ball with 10.5 seconds left the Sound only had two team fouls, so after the inbound they let three seconds tick off the clock and fouled. Then they did it again. Leaving 3 seconds on the clock for Halifax to chuck one up. This was good coaching… which is why they ultimately won.
– Halifax had a big lead to open the game but let the Sound back into the game. Halifax are good, but they lose concentration and let the other team come back/get way ahead. Lewis refuses to call time outs during these sitautions.
– Halifax had a trap this game. It worked okay, but they were slow to bring the second guy sometimes.
– Kadiri Richard is a beast. He had a handful of blocks and altered even more shots.
– Wiggington-Downey had some time in the third quarter and was absolute trash. He ruined three offensive posessions, picked up a bad foul and got yanked. It was during this period that Strong Island gained some momentum at this point. Booooo.
– Attendance looked to be about 700ish… not good. But, it is Wednesday night. I don’t think that the losing is helping attendance.