I’m watching the game now, I only started watching in the 2nd quarter. It’s halftime now and Halifax are not looking great.
– Halifax look really tired but have cut what was once a 16 point lead down to 9.
– Jimmy isn’t playing as he got hurt last night.
– Terrance Green looks like he may have just hurt himself on the last play of the game.
– A number of players have played 24 minutes in the first half (crookshank, Silverhorn, Green, and Ferguson). Great, great coaching. Back to back games on the road and playing 4 starters the whole first half… this can’t possibly go wrong. Ferguson has 4 fouls so I am sure he’ll get a breather eventually.
– Crookshank is playing well. He had one insane block where he palmed a Vermont put-back attempt. It was pretty awesome. He still isn’t getting good position inside and is getting the ball in the corner too much. He needs to at least get the ball at the elbow to open up more passing lanes.
– Issa Konare is, as always, a match up problem for the Rainmen. Maybe I missed something, but I have no idea why they wouldn’t play man to man on him with Richard playing on him. Richard has the speed and strength to hang with him easily and at least slow him down. Terrance Green is also lighting Halifax up. They’re a great inside/outside punch since both guys can score in multiple ways.
– Vermont are playing great defense and Halifax are not getting inside easily even on the occasions when they bother trying to do it.
– Shit is about to get amazing! 10 Mascots are playing a game at half. Holy shit!
Edits: 63-83 at the end of the third.
Brian Silverhorn just literally shot the lights out. As he hit a three a whole row of lights in the Aud just shut down.
There’s 4:05 left in the game and Ferguson finally gets subbed out. Silverhorn, Green and Crookshank still haven’t come out and the team is down by 35. Everyone looks exhuasted. Booyer just came in, but he’s not moving too fast.